- Please let us have a current phone number in case we have to contact you urgently
- Let us know if you’ve moved house
- Phone for repeat prescriptions up to 7 days before they are required
- Please be punctual for your appointment
- Let us know if you cannot keep your appointment
- Except in an emergency, please request home visits before 10.00am
- Appointments are for 10 minutes; try not to overrun this time
We expect that patients will understand that appointments are for one person only. Additional appointments should be made for more than one person.
If you fail to attend for 2 consecutive appointments without contacting the practice we will write to you asking for an explanation, if after this you fail to attend for a 3rd appointment you will be invited to speak to the practice manager and you may be removed from the practice list if the problem persists.
Patients are responsible for their own health and the health of their children, and should co-operate with the practice in endeavouring to keep themselves healthy. Many problems can be solved by advice alone, therefore, patients should not always expect a prescription.
When medication is prescribed we expect patients to adhere to the medication regime.
The practice does not tolerate abusive or violent behaviour from anyone. We ask that you treat fellow patients, the staff and the doctors with courtesy and respect. We are trying our best to help you.